So I teach primary. It could be just about the greatest calling in the church, I am going to have such a hard time moving JUST because I won't get to teach my little 6 year olds anymore.. Anyway, that's not the point. Today during Primary I was laughing so hard. These kids think of the funniest things to say, and they don't even mean for it to be funny! Examples:
"Is the military where you die or live?
"Who is the President of our church?"-me
"OBAMA!!!"
"My sister wants to marry Troy Bolton." - yeah we were talking about the Prophet, and that led to a discussion about High School Musical. It happens.. a lot!
"My mom said she was going to talk to Troy and Corbin Bleu and see if they wanted to play basketball with me!"
"That man has dots all over his face! Maybe he's sick..."
"Does anyone know who the first prophet was?"-me
"Umm definitely Angel Moroni."
"Who was David O. McKay?"-me
"OH, he was a really good man."
So yeah, these kids are so funny. I'm definitely going to have a party for them before I leave and I'll post a video or something of it. They are the cutest little kids!
4 comments:
Yes, little primary kids are hilarious! Oh the funny stories I can tell about the little Sunbeams! Let's see...one of my little girls was assigned the prayer during opening exercises. She gets up there and during her prayer, she says, "Please bless we can go to Seven Peaks." (Seven Peaks being a waterpark.) Everyone was laughing so hard! Including all the teachers! Kids are too funny!
Haha! I love the prayers they give.
Most of the lines my kids say are "please bless the food...oh nevermind..."
haha
That's funny Laurel. I bet you will miss them so much. I loved the one about the girls sister marrying Troy... and the fact that a lot of your questions get deferred to something about High School Musical!!
ahahaha. seriously.
i worked at a day-care senior year.
it was the most fun job i've had.
i love kids.
:]
Post a Comment