3.07.2009

The Real World

I have now moved out! I'm living in Logan, and loving every minute of it. Even though most of my roomates are on Spring Break right now, I can always find something to do. I seriously love it here.
Anyway, moving was somewhat of a nightmare.. well packing all my stuff up and the drive down here was a nightmare. When I got here, I came in and my roomates were SO helpful! Jess was right by the door and the first thing she said was, "How can I help!?" Her and Cait were so nice to help me bring all my stuff in. :) I'm really lucky to be living with such awesome girls. They are so much fun.
Although I don't really have a job right now, I've been searching EVERYWHERE for one! I'm starting to get a little nervous. I've spent a lot of time on my knees, and today I found a job on the internet, and I'm praying I'll get it. It's a receptionist, and I'd get payed $25/hr! I'm pretty sure it'd be Monday-Friday, and the hours are 8-5. WOW! When I saw that, I replied to that posting as quick as I could! I haven't heard anything yet, obviously because it's Saturday, but it was just barely posted, so I hope I have a really good chance. Pray for me!! I need all the help I can get!
... I'll post pictures of my apt. later, I still have some unpacking to do, and I have to buy a shower curtain! Also I'll get some pictures of my awesome new roomates too, once they get home from San Diego.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Laurel, you are a big girl now!! Props to moving out on your own! You will have a lot of fun with roommates and all that stuff... just make sure to do your own dishes! Good luck with the job hunting... there's always Sizzler ya know!! :)