This blog is inspired by Allie, who was inspired by someone else. But I loved it.
Ten Things That Make Me Terribly Happy:
1. Long drives in my car, but only if the gas tank is full/it's clean on the inside and out/and I have awesome music to jam out to.
2. Having conversations with little kids. Actually, just being with kids makes me terribly happy.
3. Going over to my grandparents house to watch Jazz games.
4. Disney Movies and Music
5. When everything fits together perfectly, and you feel like everything will work out finally.
6. Dance parties
7. Summer nights
8. Watching the sun rise/set
9. The song, "Here Comes The Sun" by The Beatles
10. Knowing I'll see my Grandma again
I love making lists about what makes me happy. It really puts things into perspective a little bit, and keeps me thinking positive. Almost like counting your blessings, if you will.
3 comments:
I love all of those! Especially summer nights. Hey, since you love kids so much why not consider Arizona and being my nanny!!! Woo Hoo! (nah, you need to get to school i guess!)
Woo hoo! Good to see you have developed some good taste in music since moving out. Go Beatles! I hope you don't still listen to that rap crap ;)
1. OMG DANCE PARTIES...ARE...THE BEST!
2. 'Here Comes the Sun' - great song..
Beatles - great band,
what do yuhh know.
and..
3. number 10 is my favorite...
not gonna lie, that jerked a tear.
Post a Comment