3.13.2010

Friday Nights & Randoms

So after I uploaded all those pictures, I figured I'd blog a little bit more. I have quite a few updates actually, so this post might be semi long.

After living in Logan for a year now, (YAY! I'm a Utah Resident!) I've realized what a ghost town it is on occasions such as these; Spring Break, Christmas Break, etc. Pretty sure the only people left in Logan right now are my roommates and I. So last night we decided to go to a movie.. since nothing else would be going on. We went to Remember Me, only because Emily has this wild obsession with RP. Hahahaha, no I'm kidding. We all wanted to see it.

We were basically expecting a chick flick, and it wasn't.. really. It was kind of dark and depressing. It made me extremely grateful for the family that I have, and grateful that I wasn't really picked on or tormented in school too. I'm not sure if I would recommend it or not, it definitely wasn't up to my mom's standards, but I liked it, a lot. If you do go though, don't forget your tissue box. I cried like a baby.



Anyway, while in the movie theater, we sat in front of these stupid annoying teenagers. When we sat down, we took away their 'foot rest' and I hear them say in unison, "OMG, are you freaking kidding me?" .. Yes they said O-M-G too. This is when I realized that it was a huge mistake to sit in front of them. They were prime seats though, that never happens! So we stayed put. Well, during the whole credits they were literally yelling and screaming, and just being annoying, really. And the whole scene they made while watching the Eclipse Trailer was completely unnecessary. 5 minutes into the movie they were still talking at a normal voice level, it's not even like they were whispering! I turned around and all I could muster out was "...SHHHHHuuu......" I wanted to say, "Shut up or go to the mall or something!" But only part of shut up was able to escape my mouth. Dang I hate being so nice sometimes. I would have showed them who was boss. So, for the next 10 minutes of the movie I hear them saying, "You shh!" or "Kick their seats!" ha! Good one! So finally after 30 minutes they went down to the very bottom where nobody was sitting, but we could still hear them talking! So the whole theater was pissed, and you would hear "SHUT UP", or "SHHH", scattered throughout the whole theater. The stupid teens shut up for just a short amount of time before they decided it would be funny to run up and down the aisle a couple of times. Seriously, stupid girls? If you plan on being this annoying, you don't belong in public places. Being around them was pretty much the same amount of torture I would get from going to a Reba Macentire concert. Shoot me. Some of them eventually left, while the others went back in their bottom row seats.
Meanwhile, we went home. It was like 10:00, and we wanted to find people who were in Logan. We were looking on craigslist for "Men seeking Women" (just for fun though, we would never give out our info to creeps like this.) Then we thought LDSsingles would be more legit to find a nice guy to hang out with. So we make an account, and realize the only men on that site are 30-40 who have already been married. So that idea was thrown out the window. We settled for driving around and eating a baked potato from Wendys. We were driving and we saw this car on the side of the road and two guys trying to get something out of the trunk, we joked and said they were hiding a body in there, and getting rid of the evidence in the creek nearby. Well, we learned our lesson about joking around, because we saw the police, firemen, and ambulance racing down the street we were just on. We didn't think anything of it until we followed them, seeing as there is nothing else to do. They stopped where we saw that car, and turns out those guys really were trying to get half dead bodies out of the trunk, cause it was only a two door car and I guess it was really smashed up. We didn't notice the car was wrecked. We saw 3 bodies on stretchers and one in a body bag.. We basically witnessed a car crash and joked about it. I feel really bad! Anyway, tonight made me realize how lucky I am that I have a great family, and that I am not seriously injured, nor have been before.
Other Randoms: So, as you might have read before, my dance instructor is beautiful. I danced with him like 5 times last class period. The guys I was dancing with didn't know how to the moves and would call him over. Which is funny, cause I'm usually the one who plays like I don't know how to do it and I call him over so he can help me instead of the guy I'm dancing with.. hahaha, I'm a pretty good liar. So he comes over, usually he just shows the guy where to maneuver his hands and such, but this time he takes me and and shows all those guys how it's really done. Geez, I really just love dancing with him. I emailed him a while ago asking him if there was some sort of rule that he cant hang out with his students, and if there was that he should violate it and come over sometime for cinnamon rolls. Too bad I didn't have his number because email takes forever! He got my email a week later and responds with, No it definitely isn't against the rules to hang out with my students, and I love cinnamon rolls! I would love to come over, and I'd even bring Chocolate milk for all to share. So, cool. Not only do I get to dance with him sometimes, but I can even impress him with my mad baking skills.
Also, I didn't blog about this, but I decided where to live next year. I'm going to be living in Caitlin Meacham's place! I'm stoked, cause it's a way cute house, and I feel really good about it! Cait won't be living there, which is a bummer, but I'm taking over her contract. She is transferring to the U of U next semester and coming back for the Spring semester at USU, but needed someone to live in her room for just the fall semester so she would be able to live there when she came back. This worked out perfectly because when I go on a mish, I would only go to the fall semester of school, and I wouldn't have to sell my contract because Cait would be back. So, that worked great. And I'm really excited to room with Jess again. I lived with her and Cait when I first moved to Logan, and I just love them! Wish me luck!
Well, there's still lots more I would like to blog about, like the drama with my job. But if I blogged about that I would just be in a bad mood, so I won't. I'll just say that I hate my boss, and as many times as she's screwed me over, she owed me that last paycheck! She hasn't payed me for a month and a half to make up for the double paycheck situation. And if she gives away ONE more of my shifts to someone else, I'm going to flip! I'm the favorite employee too, I'm Evan's daughters favorite! They tell me all the time! So why do I get screwed over the most?!
On a lighter note, I can't wait to go home for a whole week! Also can't wait to go to Phoenix again for a month and a half! Holllla!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Or Phoenix and Oklahoma for the whole summer!!! I think that's going to work out best, I'll call mom. Anyhow, so crazy about the car crash. I hate seeing stuff like that it really hits me hard. And why didn't someone go out of the theatre and tell managment about those girls? Teenagers DO NOT belong in movie theatres. Wish I was there to bitch slap them!! Sorry, but yeah I had to say it!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Yay for cinnamon rolls and cute dance teachers! Woo hoo! Boo for stupid immature teenagers. One of these days, you'll muster up the courage to yell at them for real! If I was there, let's just say, they would have been scared to even breathe! They don't belong in public. I have a great idea! They should make an annex theater made ONLY for teenagers. They have to sit in a theater full of annoying teens like themselves, and see how annoying they really are! Boom! Another good idea!

Anonymous said...

we really need to hang out more often i decided, sad about the car wreck, going on a mish? dope...