3.13.2010

The Last Few Months in Picture Form

I know I've been slacking with the blog. Mostly the picture portion part of it.. So here are a bunch of pictures from the last few months. Enjoy!


My roommate.. or Ashley Tisdale??


I came home from a crappy day at work to find this note, a bag full of goodies, and balloons sent from my family for Valentines day! That's 10x better than a hot date!



Okay, you can't really tell what's going on here.. But Meg B and I thought it would be pretty epic if we were to get a song to play at the same time on both of our computers, and after about 20 + times we got it to play at the exact same time! That's probably my greatest accomplishment this year.


You know you're a poor college student when you still wear boots with holes in them! Also, when you decide to go home for Spring Break instead of roadtripping to Cali. Or no, that's what a responsible college student would do.. Go me!


I told Lerin to make a gay face and this is what he came up with. Kudos.

My version of a gay face.

Babysitting Leah's kids in Phoenix. I didn't feel like doing Avery's hair today.. clearly. haha

But when I do decide to dress her up, I do a dang good job!



My roommates and I getting ready for the Mardi Gras Dance, SO fun!


Pre-dance party in the hallway.



Coldstone date night!



Dance party in the backseat. Sorry if I'm such an embarrassment, Meg B



NSYNC is the ONLY way to go.





That's all folks.

2 comments:

Leah said...

NIce pics!! And I wouldn't admit it if that was truly your greatest accomplishment this year, haha! Ahhh, Avery looks so cute! They had fun with ya Laurel and you're hired!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Laurel, you should become a nanny! Boom! I just figured out your next job!
And you and Lerin are dorks. Your faces are clearly not that dumb. Talk to me and Leah if you want us to really show you how to make ugly faces!