4.29.2010

The Final Countdown

1 more day of class..
4 more finals to take..
1 more week until I move out of my apartment..
2 more weeks until I pack up my stuff again and head to Phoenix..
& about 1.5 months later we arrive in Oklahoma City!
I'm so excited to spend the whole summer with my big sis Leah and her fam. I only get to see them about twice a year, so to be able to spend the whole summer with her again is awesome! I can't wait to be a nanny again. And I can't wait to meet some new people. I really needed a change, so this opportunity was absolutely perfect. :)

I get to hang out with these munchkins everyday. :)

3 comments:

Leah said...

Trust me, I'm counting down too!! Can't wait for you to get here either. It's gonna be fun, and I can't wait to have some adult conversation soon! Good luck on finals!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Look at you Laurel spreading your wings and flying away. How exciting. I was stoked to see that you had posted a new blog the night I had to work. Thanks again for the entertainment. As for Leahs comment, when was the last time anyone had an adult conversation with her?(HaHaHa) I get funnier as the night gets later or should I say earlier.

Also good luck on finals!!! I am sure that you will rock them.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Jealous!! I wanna go to Arizona! I wanna see Leah sis and those kiddos! Jealous.