4.20.2010

Miss Unfortunate

Yesterday was the last day for our dance class. I could say that I am now a pro and moving and grooving, but that would be a lie. I'm actually still terrible, which was expected considering I have no rhythmic bones in my body. My five lovely sisters inherited all of the good dancing genes, and didn't care to share them with me, how rude! :)

So I'll bet you're waiting on an update with my dance instructor? Or maybe not, but I'll go ahead and tell you anyway. During our last class, the five of us (Me, my two roommates, dance instructor, and another boy in the class) were talking about going to lunch afterwards. So we did. We went to Rumbi's which just opened in Logan, which by the way is the bomb! Anyway, I was pretty stoked that we actually got around to hanging out outside of our class. I won't get into much detail about the 'lunch date' but I will share with you a few things I learned while at Rumbi's.

1. The Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Bowl with Brown Rice is heavenly.
2. Never eat fish when you're on a date. It reeks!
3. Don't ever wear board shorts outside of the house unless you plan on taking a swim.
4. Rice will explode from your stomach if you eat too much. (hasn't been tested, but that's what we're betting on..)
and finally..
5. My dance instructor has a girlfriend.

Seriously, if you have a girlfriend/fiance, PLEASE don't talk to me. Don't get to know me. Don't lead me on. Don't flirt with me. Don't do anything to or with me- because I am such a sucker for sweet talkers, and I WILL fall for you. So please stop.

On a lighter, much happier note: Subzero just barely opened in Logan. That's something to celebrate. :)

4 comments:

Miss Meliss said...

:( not a fan of these dudes letting you crush on them. Its not even fair!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Yay for yummy food. BOO for lame dance instructor's girlfriends. DOUBLE BOO for lame dance instructors WITH girlfriends!
You should make a shirt that says, "Don't flirt with me if you have a girlfriend. I'll tell her you're a pig."

Leah said...

Oh Laurel... you need to be stronger and let a guy really pursue YOU! And although it's very unfortunate that cute dance instructor has a girlfriend you also can't expect every guy who is unavailable to NOT talk to the oppposite sex. Guys like to feel like even though they are in a relationship that they can still get a girl. Lame I know, but hang in there cuz soon you will be in AZ with me and I will introduce you to cute boys!! Yay!

Mark and Lachelle said...

This kid is a loser! He's lucky I don't live up there and beat him down. If you ever need someone to talk to you know my number!