1. Where did you grow up?
I lived in Grace, Idaho for the first two years of my life, then we moved to Idaho Falls, Idaho where I resided for the next 17 years.
2. Do you consider your childhood a happy one?
The happiest. I couldn't have asked for a better childhood. I loved the fact that I had a big family. It was a huge challenge for my parents to raise us all, but I loved every minute of it.
3. Do you have any siblings?
Ha.. I have 5 other sisters (3 older, two younger) and 3 brothers (two older, one younger). And I love 'em all!
4. Who did you think was the smartest person in the world?
I lived in Grace, Idaho for the first two years of my life, then we moved to Idaho Falls, Idaho where I resided for the next 17 years.
2. Do you consider your childhood a happy one?
The happiest. I couldn't have asked for a better childhood. I loved the fact that I had a big family. It was a huge challenge for my parents to raise us all, but I loved every minute of it.
3. Do you have any siblings?
Ha.. I have 5 other sisters (3 older, two younger) and 3 brothers (two older, one younger). And I love 'em all!
4. Who did you think was the smartest person in the world?
Definitely God.
6. What about being a child do you miss the most?
Going outside to play knowing that the whole neighborhood would be outside too.
7. Where did your family go on vacation?
We've been to several different places, but I always just loved making short trips to Grace, Idaho to visit with my grandma. Those were the days..
8. What is something you really wish you hadn't started earlier in life?
I can't really think of anything I wish I hadn't started.. But one thing I wish I had started was the piano. I played for a little bit, but never practiced and hated it. Now, I'm trying to teach myself and it's not as easy as I know it would have been if I were younger.
9. Did you have any serious accidents or illnesses as a child?
6. What about being a child do you miss the most?
Going outside to play knowing that the whole neighborhood would be outside too.
7. Where did your family go on vacation?
We've been to several different places, but I always just loved making short trips to Grace, Idaho to visit with my grandma. Those were the days..
8. What is something you really wish you hadn't started earlier in life?
I can't really think of anything I wish I hadn't started.. But one thing I wish I had started was the piano. I played for a little bit, but never practiced and hated it. Now, I'm trying to teach myself and it's not as easy as I know it would have been if I were younger.
9. Did you have any serious accidents or illnesses as a child?
Nothing too serious. I cut my wrist open using scissors when I was trying to make a quilt for my Young Women's project. And I have a nasty scar on my knee when I fell hardcore on my way to church. Nothing stitches couldn't fix.
10. Did you have any nicknames?
Boo-Boo.. let's not talk about it.
11. Name 5 school days accomplishments.
-The only one I can think of is becoming a Geography Bee finalist for our school. How sad is that?! I had pretty good grades though. I was in advanced choir for four years.. Nothing too awesome.
12. What stories have been told about yourself as a baby?
My grandma would always tell me what a terrible child I was in church. She said my dad had to take me out every week; and every week as I was yelling, I'd never fail to wave and say goodbye to the bishop behind the pulpit.
13. Did religion/church play a part in your childhood social activities?
Oh yeah. Girls Camp. Primary Activities. Mutual. My parents were very diligent in making sure we went to every activity there was.
14. What objects do you remember from your childhood? to list a few:
11. Name 5 school days accomplishments.
-The only one I can think of is becoming a Geography Bee finalist for our school. How sad is that?! I had pretty good grades though. I was in advanced choir for four years.. Nothing too awesome.
12. What stories have been told about yourself as a baby?
My grandma would always tell me what a terrible child I was in church. She said my dad had to take me out every week; and every week as I was yelling, I'd never fail to wave and say goodbye to the bishop behind the pulpit.
13. Did religion/church play a part in your childhood social activities?
Oh yeah. Girls Camp. Primary Activities. Mutual. My parents were very diligent in making sure we went to every activity there was.
14. What objects do you remember from your childhood? to list a few:
Always had one of these on our home from grandma's!
We were way into pogs and slammers. I think we still have some too.
Lisa Frank.. EVERYTHING. Notebook, backpack, folders, pencils, etc. I was obsessed.

Barbie Jeep.. minus the creepy kids.
A short and easy read for when I needed an extra point to meet my A.R. goal. And I will admit that I read every one of these books..
Wouldn't go anywhere without my gellie's!
Seriously, the best computer game ever.
*I could make a whole blog post about memories as a child. I probably will, in fact. the 90's were very good to me.






4 comments:
I totally forgot about pogs! I think we should credit the Sims too, because we played that game on every single sleepover! Also, I love how your injuries are church related...haha
POGS!!!
you're kidding me.
love this.
I TOTALLY remember Lisa Frank! I was talking about that with someone a while ago. Man.. Seriously, Lisa Frank EVERYTHING!
Oh my gosh, Storybook Weaver!! I think I still have a story I made from that! Classic! And can't forget the POGS! What pogs did you collect? Dad collected the cartoon pogs, Leah collected 8 ball pogs, Layne collected skeleton pogs, and I collected yin yang pogs! We were such losers!
You forgot to mention somewhere in there, that you had those sweet coke bottle glasses that changed dark in the sun! Ha ha! (Don't worry, I still think ya looked cute!)
And yes, you were a very bad baby during church. Didn't you once (as dad was taking you out of Sacrament Meeting) yell, "Help me! Help me! Somebody help me!"
Ahhh, too funny!
Post a Comment