7.27.2010

Things to Look Forward to:

I never thought I'd say this, but I can't wait for school to start up again. I miss so many things about Utah State and yet, I was so excited to get out of Logan for a while. funny, right?

i miss roommates.

student wards.

FHE, that usually included free food

having a schedule

attending class

studying in the library

hitting up the cafe in the library

spoon me

my old job, not boss

institute

dances

bonfires

cutler dam swimming

parties

bbq's

extended family, grandparents especially

visiting my sis in provo

friends

having something to do all the time

weekend trips to slc

aggie sports games

getting so excited to go home for the weekend

free gym membership

aggie ice cream

& much, much more..

I wasn't sure if I was going back to school or not this semester, but I thought about all the things I was going to miss if I didn't. Despite all the money it costs to attend and to pay for rent and everything else, it's definitely where I'm suppose to be.

SO SHOUT OUT TO:

Emily Kofford

Elicia Sadler

Megan Bell

Mandy Allen

... hope to see you there!

looks like heaven to me.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't get to be bolded? Harsh!

Leah said...

I'm excited for you to get back to normal life and especially for you to have a social life again!!! I really do appreciate all you've done for me this summer. I couldn't have done it all w/o you! You know you will be dearly missed :(

Laurel Rasmussen said...

MANDY. I feel so bad, I really had it bolded, but for some reason blogger messes up my bolds/italics/font size. I don't understand, but it did it in my previous post too. Your name is definitely important to bold as well. :)

Mark and Lachelle said...

"Visiting my sister in Provo."

Assuming that is me, HOLLA!!

College life is definitely a fun adventure!! Live it up baby!! Being a poor college student is part of life. That's why they make Ramen noodles! :) Where's the shout out to Ramen?

Mark and Lachelle said...

By the way, where did you get your cute background?? I want one!