9.14.2010

Help a Sister Out!

Do you know anyone who is living in Logan, hates their roommates and wants a new place?
How about someone who wants to live in Logan, but no where to live yet?
Or perhaps you may know someone who is going to school at Utah State and still hasn't found a place to live? (not likely.. but I thought I'd ask anyway.)

IF YOU DO: Please help me out!
I need to sell my contract, ASAP. Like I said, there's no reason for me to be living in Logan when I can work from home without paying rent. Seriously, I'm desperate people!
Please and Thank You. :)

1 comment:

Lachelle said...

Here's an idea, sis. Make a bunch of flyers and put them up at the Institute buildings and Utah State. People in Provo would put flyers up all the time on bulletin boards, wanting to sell their contracts. I'm sure there are bulletins in institute buildings and at the school, that you can put a flyer up at.
Just a thought :)