My perfect first date.. hmmm..
Well, I have been on some pretty awful dates, a couple of pretty good dates, and I can only think of ONE date that was near my 'perfect date'. So I'll describe that one, I guess.
I went out with one of my good friends from High School. We rarely hung out outside of school, but he was in most of my classes and definitely kept me entertained throughout the duration of them. He was very witty, considerate, goofy, and was always so happy. After we graduated he told me that he wanted to take me out, and I was so excited because I knew it would be a good time with him. We went to Wingers, which isn't exactly my first option, but it was surprisingly delicious! Then we went to his house and watched Kung-fu Panda.. haha. So it wasn't a glamorous date, which was nice because that could get awkward (unless its with a long-time boyfriend or something), but I always find that the cheap dates are the best.
So my perfect date would be something like that. A guy that I really wanted to go out with, and doing something that doesn't cost a fortune. I'm pretty easy to please.
By the way.. if you were even wondering, the guy I mentioned is currently on a mission. He had long-time girl friend all through high school, which is probably why we never hung out.. But now she's married, and he will be returning home soon. Which is kind of a bummer, because I'm leaving soon. Maybe he'll write me or something.. :)
1 comment:
My perfect date is April 15th...because it's not too hot, and not too cold. All you need is a light jacket.
Post a Comment