- Don't waste your money going to see How Do You Know. I haven't seen a movie that terrible in a long time. So boring.
- Tangled on the other hand was one of the best movies I've ever seen. SO cute. In fact, I'll probably go again tomorrow, even if it's by myself.
- Christmas was amazing. I got to talk to my brother in Romania and I finally got a camera! Touchscreen and everything. It'll be perfect to have when I leave for my mission.. in two months! My whole family was able to come home and it's been so fun hanging out with them.
- My family does the best all-nighters, and my sisters make the best treats. We stayed up until 5am playing board games, that dance game for x-box kinect, watching movies, eating homemade french fries, muddy buddies, and chocolate-mint popcorn. Might have gained back the 15 lbs that I lost, but it was all worth it. :)
- Favorite song as of late. Wedding song worthy, for sure.
- I talked with the Bishop this week and have an interview with the Stake President this Sunday for my Temple Recommend. I'll be going through the Temple for the first time next week. I'm excited. nervous. humbled. and anxious for what awaits me.
I thought of something super awesome this week too-
Advancements in Technology.

[More specifically, skype. It's so mind-boggling to me how our whole family could see and talk with my brother who's thousands of miles away through the computer.. for free! That was the best gift I received on Christmas, was being able to skype with Layne.]

Miss my bestie..
3 comments:
that's so awesome you got to skype with him!
xoxo, jamie
p.s. i loved tangled too! bought the soundtrack right after i saw it.
jamiemjenkins.blogspot.com
I'm jealous you guys were able to see Layne on Skype! At least I got to talk to him on the phone for a few minutes. Christmas with our family is definitely the best! Gotta love home-made french fries! Yummy!
You forgot to mention the awesome time we had sledding down the hill on Christmas day. So fun! LOVED Tangles as well. I can't wait to buy it.
Post a Comment