just living the dream ..or something like it.
Jealous. Look how pretty the sunset is. I bet Texas is the same!
We're going to AZ in March to bask in the sun and watch some Spring Training baseball games. You jealous? Don't be :)
Yes, you can come back here ANYTIME!!! I think you kinda belong here ya know?! It should definitely be a top choice after the mish! Cute cute pic of Brody. I may have to have you email it to me ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Jealous. Look how pretty the sunset is. I bet Texas is the same!
We're going to AZ in March to bask in the sun and watch some Spring Training baseball games. You jealous? Don't be :)
Yes, you can come back here ANYTIME!!! I think you kinda belong here ya know?! It should definitely be a top choice after the mish! Cute cute pic of Brody. I may have to have you email it to me ;)
Post a Comment