I've seen this a million times, and it STILL makes me laugh every time! Where the hell did South Africa, and the Iraq come into the question? And I love how she threw the "Asian countries" into the end of the question. Good job South Carolina. Did you notice how Mario Lopez is trying to hold in his laugh? He should win an award for that!
Ditto Lachelle!! I was going to say the same thing. I have seen it a million times too and I still laugh everytime. What the hell was she trying to say??? Wow she has beauty but clealy not brains! hahaha classic video that will haunt the poor girl FOREVER!!! MORAL OF THE STORY.... STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS!
3 comments:
oh. my. heck.
i'd seen this before but i forgot how BAD it actually is.
hahaha. WOW.
I've seen this a million times, and it STILL makes me laugh every time!
Where the hell did South Africa, and the Iraq come into the question? And I love how she threw the "Asian countries" into the end of the question.
Good job South Carolina.
Did you notice how Mario Lopez is trying to hold in his laugh? He should win an award for that!
Ditto Lachelle!! I was going to say the same thing. I have seen it a million times too and I still laugh everytime. What the hell was she trying to say??? Wow she has beauty but clealy not brains! hahaha classic video that will haunt the poor girl FOREVER!!! MORAL OF THE STORY.... STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS!
Post a Comment