5. I Love it
4. I like it
3. It's okay
2. Not okay
1. Definitely not okay
(got it?)
- You have to remind your landlord to return your deposit money after your lease was up over a month ago. = 1
- You get back in touch with a longtime friend and they're still the same sweet person that you knew back in elementary school. = 5
- You miss out on a dessert party because your little sister leaves her homework in the car that you drove. = 2
- You buy your shoes you expect to wear on your mission, walk around in them for a day, and realize they're not comfortable at all. Infact, they leave your ankles bloody and blistered (tmi? probably.) = 1
- Thoughtful emails from my grandma. =5
- Finishing the last book of the series. = 4 (Hunger Games Trilogy.. and I loved how it ended.)
- Sunday naps. = 5
- Craving a PB&J sandwhich all day, making one, and it doesn't even hit the spot. (probably because the peanut butter expired a year ago.. oh well.) = 3
- Getting some lunch, going to the temple, and cupcakes afterwards with my mom. = 5
- and Beating my sister at a dance off for xbox kinect. = 4
Pretty well-rounded week, I'd say.
2 comments:
Dude, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches always hit the spot!
Of course, I've never used expired peanut butter either.
Make Leisha suffer because of her homework. It's not your fault she left it in the car. Dessert parties are more important ;)
I'm hesitating to read the 3rd book in the Hunger Game series. I LOVED the first book. And I had an idea where I thought the 2nd book was going. And it was the exact opposite of what I expected. And I hated the second book. HATED. So I don't know if I'm going to read the 3rd one. The second one really left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Nice, which sister did you beat??!! Hahaha!!!
And I'm totally not surprised about the expired PB... that's how Mom rolls! Haha!
Post a Comment