2.22.2011

reliving childhood mem's.

remember starlite skating??
remember how that was the coolest place to be??
remember how you would get the butterflies everytime they announced that the snowball skate was approaching??
and hoping that a cute boy would ask you to skate with him?? (but most of the time they ended up being creepy boys with sweaty hands)
well, i do. and i went back last weekend to relive those memories. but only because it was my niece's 10th birthday party. regardless, i had fun. and i want to go again. who's in!


My sister still has it goin on!

3 comments:

Miss Meliss said...

Oh my heck! I miss the snowball. Hahaha I really wanted Eric Krantz to ask me to skate...

Candace said...

Oh my gosh!!! Starlight Skating, I totally remember that! haha oh boy, that brings back major memories.

Leah said...

Jealous! I loved starlite, and I thought I was soooo cool too! Haha!