5.03.2011

Q's & A's

Question: Oh hey, Laurel. You've been home for almost a month, what have you been doing?

Answer: Ohh just a whole lot of nothing! Joking, but really. I've been on a bunch of dates, decided to venture off to Phoenix for a while, which is where I am now, and I'm thinking about moving to Provo, actually.

Question: PROVO?! I thought you hated that place?

Answer: You bring up a valid point. I did hate Provo. But after getting a little taste of it at the MTC, I've grown to love it.
Question: Interesting. So, what? Are you going to apply to BYU?

Answer: ¿Porque no? Mostly, my first priority would be to find a job, then school. I still have a year and a half left on my two year leave of absence that I applied for.
Question: So, what's the weather like in Phoenix?

Answer: Pretty much amazing. It's okay to be jealous that I was laying by the pool today, and that I'll probably do the same tomorrow.

Question: How are you feeling since you left the MTC? What are your thoughts?

Answer: I'm not going to lie, it's been pretty rough. Today was actually the day I would have arrived in Houston. I'm sad I won't be able to experience that kind of mission, but I can always be a missionary, and I know things will work out for me here. I am really excited for my district though, they're going to be amazing missionaries.
Question: Why haven't you posted any pictures of your district or companion yet?
Answer: Probably because I've been lazy. I'm kidding, stop judging.


Here they are:

My companion, Hermana Moser, and me.



My district. This picture explains us perfectly. I was always laughing, my companion was such a goof, Hermana Archbold is always smiling, Not sure what Hermana Mathews is doing, and the Elders are just dorks. I love them all.




A failed attempt at a jumping picture with my zone.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Yes a HUGE failed attempt at the jumping picture! HA! Just wanted to let you know how much I admire you. It's probably hard knowing that you could be in Houston right now. YOu are such a strong person for following the Lord. You will be blessed for doing so. I also wanted to tell you how glad I am that you are here with me! I serioulsy have loved your company and all your help, I love you!! Thanks for all you do.