6.30.2011

Laurel's Reviews:

Critics critique movies, I critique everything.


  • So.. remember my last post when I said I wanted a car that didn't sound like it was going to blow up every time I started it? Well, lucky for me- cause I found another one! And it's allll mine, tomorrow! It's an '05 Dodge Neon. Super cute. It definitely spoke to me when I took it for a little spin, and I knew I had to buy it. I haven't had a lot of time to really know what it's like, but what I do know is it's cute, has low monthly payments, runs like a beast, insurance is cheap, AAAND it's not bright green. 5 stars.

  • Fat Hair Thickening Creme- Okay this stuff is amazing. You're talking to the girl who has the thinnest hair known to man (that's a fact), and this stuff bumps it up like none other. It only works if you blow dry your hair after applying it. My hair has never been this voluptuous before, I kinda like it! Although, if you don't rub it in good enough, it gets real sticky. 4 stars.

  • The song "Sweetness in Starlight" by Matt Wertz. Or just any song by him. He's a lyrical genius, and I'm pretty sure I have a crush on him. Definitely 5 stars.

  • X-Men. So, I heard a lot of people didn't like it, but I went anyway. Can I tell you a little story first? Okay. So I'm driving around on a Saturday night, pretty bored because it's Idaho Falls, obviously not a lot to do. I drive past the movie theater and I think, "I kinda want to see a movie." I'm alone, I didn't want to call anyone at the last minute to come with me, so I just went by myself.. on a Saturday night.. and it was awesome. I don't need an entourage of people to look cool! I'm going on dates with myself more often! Anyway, I thought it was really good. Makes me wish like I was one of those chosen people with the ability to read minds and stuff. 4 stars. (along those same lines, Ryan Reynolds was super delicious in Green Lantern.)

  • Last, but not least. I bit the bullet and got my hair cut. I really didn't want to, but I definitely needed a change or something. And my sister's in Beauty School so I get wicked awesome discounts. She put blonde highlights and cut my hair in an A-Line. 7 inches gone! Gasp! I don't really like it. 2 stars.



    Psych! 5 stars! I love it.

Eat your heart out, Victoria Beckam!




2 comments:

Leah said...

I love that you give a Dodge Neon 5 stars! You are easy to please and I like that! :) And your hair is WAY SUPER CUTE! Are you sure Larissa did it?! Haha, wow she did a good job. Love the blonde highlites too. Cute cute!

Miss Meliss said...

Cute hair!!!!
I also go on alot of self dates. Is it bad that i like to be alone more than with people...especially the ones out here?