11.06.2011

four.five.six

On Friday (day 4)- I realized that I am thankful the talents that God has blessed me with. Not because I'm an incredible dancer, a master at the piano, or an amazing gymnast.. But because I can laugh at myself when I attempt either one of those things.

Day 5- I was thankful for the holidays. There's not a better time during the year. It's really the only time my family is all gathered together, and I love it. Speaking of which, my brother (who is currently serving in Romania) will probably be home to spend Christmas with us! Best news ever.

Day 6- Today I am thankful for a "Mr. Fix-it" dad. (For lack of better words.) He's an electrician, he's a mechanic, he's a carpenter, he's everything! I don't know how he knows it all, but he does. I was able to go home this weekend and before I left he was checking out my car to see if everything was working right. He checked under the hood, below the car, the tires, just everything! Thankful that he's always willing to help his daughters out!

3 comments:

Lachelle said...

Yeah, dad is basically Macgyver! He knows it all. And expect him to always check under your car hood and car tires whenever you visit home! :)

Lewis said...

That's so sweet baby daughter(s)! I just like to make myself useful. I figure if I can't fix it....it probably isn't broke.

Leah said...

And once Dad does fix something it NEVER needs fixed again!! Cuz we all know it's done "PRRRRRROPERLY!"