11.01.2011

The Thankful Project

Ever heard of the Happiness Project? It's a good read. But I thought I would do my own little twist on something similar. It's called the Thankful Project, where I post every day for this month things that I'm thankful for. It's all over Facebook, so I guess I can't take any credit for coming up with this brilliant idea. But I thought I'd hop on the bandwagon and join, and make up for my zero posts in October. (Shame on me)

Day 1- Today I am thankful for:
"No shave November." Facial hair is hot. (in most cases)
And to prove it:

See?

5 comments:

Kari said...

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! So hott.

Brooke Shoko said...

i lOVE no shave november!!! great photos.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Anything on Ryan Gosling is hot! Win!

Leah said...

Yes it is hot, at least the first couple weeks of it. Not so sure about the last two weeks!!! JD has a full beard after day 1!!

Amanda said...

Facial hair = waay hot. EXCEPT on Zach Effron. Fer ril.

Shloves,
Mandy