I had a really rough weekend, to say the least. But it's funny, as soon as you start thinking about all you're thankful for, you stop focusing on the negative. [imagine that.]
So since my last post, I have really thought about how blessed I truly am, and to sum it up with three things:
1. I am SO thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. How I could ever get through my trials without knowing that I have a loving Heavenly Father, knowing that everything would work out in the end, is beyond me. The gospel provides me with a sense of hope, that I know everything will work out in the end, and if it's not working out, then it's not the end.
2.It seems funny to say that I'm thankful for my trials; but really, how would I learn and grow if my faith wasn't tried? I'm grateful for where I'm at and the trials that have brought me here. And for the weight that the Lord has carried for me when He knew I couldn't handle it any more.
3. I'm thankful for a bright future. That I can wake up to a new day, every day- and make the best out of it. "the future is only as bright as your faith."
So even though things are crazy and confusing right now, I know I can look forward to a bright future. Keep your chin up, soldier.
No comments:
Post a Comment