But anyway, I was just thinking about that today, and how that is so true. Heavenly Father doesn't mess up, he knew what he was doing. We are all so different, but we're all special to Him. I need to be reminded of this all the time, especially because being a girl, I tend to pick faults with myself all the time. I might not be the tall, tan, skinny, blonde chick that the guys seem to flock over; but I'm the confident, caring, happy, down to earth chick that any guy would be lucky to have!
Moral(s) of the story: Don't pick faults with yourself or with others, everyone has their own talents and struggles. But we're all the same to Him, and that's all that matters. (ew, that sounded some-what poetic. ..non-intentional)
& I just needed to get that off of my chest.
goodnight.
4 comments:
So sweet! I'm glad you love your job. Sometimes I'm not so sure when Holland is screaming in your ear or you are doing dishes for the millionth time because I'm sitting on the couch feeding baby! Haha! I think you are awesome and the kids love their Aunt Laurel. You are special!!
Thanks laurel!!!!! I needed to read that today.
Laurel! That was amazing...It might have brought me to tears. Totally needed it! Thanks! You're awesome!
K I totally checked your blog because you said the other night you were going to bring blogging back. Thought that meant that you had posted!!! C'mon Laurel, post already!!
Post a Comment