I am such a noob when it comes to stuff like this! But since I have graduated from High School, and going to college soon, I figure I might as well set up a blog to keep everyone well informed! Wish me luck!!
Did my little sis just seriously set up a blog?! Wow, I'm impressed!! Welcome to the blogging world! Beware though, it will suck ya in! It's totally addicting!! I'll call ya later today and run ya through the blogging process. It's really all about messing around with crap. But once ya figure stuff out, it's easy...and ADDICTING!
K, I just have to say that Lachelle ALWAYS uses her famous line of "beware it's addicting and will suck you in" to anyone who just started a blog!! Too funny! So I am glad you started this thing. Post some pics and stuff and let us know what you're up to from time to time K?!! Love ya!
Hey I missed your birthday... I am a horrible sister! Sorry, hope you had a good one. Wow, 19!! That's crazy. Just don't find yourself a RM and get married... way too young! I will send ya something or give it to you when we are up for Christmas. Anyways, love ya!
10 comments:
Did my little sis just seriously set up a blog?! Wow, I'm impressed!! Welcome to the blogging world! Beware though, it will suck ya in! It's totally addicting!! I'll call ya later today and run ya through the blogging process. It's really all about messing around with crap. But once ya figure stuff out, it's easy...and ADDICTING!
K, I just have to say that Lachelle ALWAYS uses her famous line of "beware it's addicting and will suck you in" to anyone who just started a blog!! Too funny! So I am glad you started this thing. Post some pics and stuff and let us know what you're up to from time to time K?!! Love ya!
Screw you Leah! It's true! Blogging will suck ya in, Laurel!!
If i can learn how to flippin work it!
geeez i'm challenged!
Does someone need another blogging lesson? C'mon, our hour long blogging session wasn't enough for ya? What ya having troubles with?
Come on Laurel... where's the update and some pics?!
Hey slacker! Post something new! Don't make that lesson I taught you go to waste!
Hey I missed your birthday... I am a horrible sister! Sorry, hope you had a good one. Wow, 19!! That's crazy. Just don't find yourself a RM and get married... way too young! I will send ya something or give it to you when we are up for Christmas. Anyways, love ya!
You are an awesome blogger!! LOL
Yeah Laurel, you have quite a few comments for only having 2 blogging buddies and ONE post...that hasn't been updated in months! HA HA!
Post a Comment