As some of you may know, in a recent episode of the Office they took a poll to see if Hillary Swank was hot or not.
It was half and half, and I'm also curious to know what you guys think as well. So I've placed a poll on the side of my page for your convenience. The polls will be closed in 5 days, so ge
t your votes in, and I'll announce the winner in a blog later on!! Ready, set, GO!!
Also, Lerin has a church ball game tonight. It was pretty interesting last time, so I'll take some pictures, maybe film a couple of action shots here and there, and post them later tonight. Stay tuned, you won't want to miss it. :)
** The title of my blog today was inspired by Kevin Malone from The Office. Love him.
It was half and half, and I'm also curious to know what you guys think as well. So I've placed a poll on the side of my page for your convenience. The polls will be closed in 5 days, so ge
t your votes in, and I'll announce the winner in a blog later on!! Ready, set, GO!!Also, Lerin has a church ball game tonight. It was pretty interesting last time, so I'll take some pictures, maybe film a couple of action shots here and there, and post them later tonight. Stay tuned, you won't want to miss it. :)
** The title of my blog today was inspired by Kevin Malone from The Office. Love him.
4 comments:
nottt.
shes a good acress though.
Oh my gosh Laurel....too funny! And I'll agree that Hillary Swank is a different kind of beautiful. So does that count as "hot" or "not?" Oh well, I voted hot.
NOT!! That's my vote and I'm stickin to it! Lookin forward to those church basketball shots! LOL
BTW, mom is gonna freak at your blog title! Haha!
Post a Comment