3.20.2009

I HATE LOGAN, There is nothing to do here! I HATE IT.

.....False, I do not hate logan. Actually, I love it here! I couldn't have asked for better roomates, and I've also met a lot of cool people here as well.
But tonight there was this epic glow-in-the-dark dance party at Club New York, my friends and I were totally all over that one! We get all dressed up, and head out. While about to park, we notice there are about 5 cars in the parking lot.. and there's another little dance party outside of the club. BAD SIGN. Obviously the party wasn't as hoppin as we thought, and we didn't want to pay $4 to dance with ourselves.
BRILLIANT IDEA #1- Dance party at the laundromat.
BRILLIANT IDEA #2- Dance party in our underground garage.
We're pretty good at compromises, so we did BOTH. The laundromat closed at midnight so we only got in 20 minutes of that, then we moved on to the underground garage.
I've gotta say though, we looked pretty legit walking in the laundromat with a portable boom box on our shoulders, blasting Lady GAGA. The others in there might have dissagreed, they were probably just jealous that they didn't come up with such a brilliant idea themselves.

Hanna is filming a music video coming up shortly. The setting will obviously be in the laundromat. We are too legit to quit.

Also, I'm sorry there are no pictures to post. I'll give ya a little taste later on. You won't want to miss it!

4 comments:

Allie said...

oh my gosh.
you are my favorite person.
just the way you blog...for real. i could read about your life all day.
haha.
that sounds creepy but i swear it's not. pretty much...i just love you.
that is all.

Laurel Rasmussen said...

Allie, come to logan and play with me!
I'm coming home next weekend, P.S. I better see you there!! :]

Anonymous said...

I was a little worried when I saw the title of your post...then I kept on reading. We knew you'd love Utah State! And I must admit, I've actually done the "dance party" in a parking garage with a few of my friends. I must say, it was good times. 5 girls dancing around in a parking garage, blairing awesome 80's buttrock music. Classic!

Leah said...

Love how you started your post with a little "office" flava! Sounds like you are totally missing home.. haha! Glad you are livin' it up and having tons of fun. You crazy girls!