3.26.2009

Widgets

So, I added the pacman widget today..
Totally obsessed with it right now. If any of you can get a score higher than 20,000 pts. I will personally buy you a pixie stick! Go ahead.. I dare you to try!

Oh, and I also added the Kyle Korver widget too. How can one be so incredibly good looking with amazing skills as well? Blows my mind. And I will meet him someday, you can count on it!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Wow Laurel you need to up your standards! Really?? Kyle Korver? He is not that hot, if you saw him walking down the street you would not give him a second glance other than to notice how tall he is. It's just cuz he makes bank and plays in the NBA... admit it! HAHA!

Bloomability said...

i have to agree with Leah. he isn't that great, i mean he's ok. I'm not gonna lie though, i'm a fan of good ol' ronny price. yeah...anyway...i'm excited to move in a little over a month and party it up!!

Laurel Rasmussen said...

You guys are haters. He is beautiful and you know it! Where's Lachelle to back me up!?

Lachelle said...

Laurel, I'll back you up this much: he's the hottest player ON THE TEAM. But if I had to choose between Ryan Gossling and Korver...sorry, Gossling wins.

Lachelle said...

And where the heck is the Pacman widget?? I really could go for a pixie stick right now.

Laurel Rasmussen said...

Pac man's at the bottom.
He's too big to display on the side. But be careful, it's very addicting!