
Happy B-Day Steph! haha the guys went and bought her a b-day
crown. Much better than the one they were going to get at BK!

Oh just Kelli and Steph chillin on the Partio. Notice Kelli's beautiful
drawings, and our random assortment of furniture! That couch
is LEGIT.

Waiting for the awesome food!

Ohh, just cookin up some broccoli. Steph's fav.

Bubbah grillin up some Hawaiian burgers! yummmmay!
table in the back too.. Patio furniture would be nice.. haha
After the BBQ we headed off to check out the NEW Walmart! It's huuuge!
This is Jared and I jamming out to some Jurassic 5, IN THE HOUSE. Youtube it.
We also went to the park after, and tried to play a little ball, but it was too dark to even see the ball.. so we just hung out.
**Stephanie I hope you're reading this, cause this part is alll for you!
-I am so glad I met you! You are seriously like my other half. I've never met anyone that is basically the same person as me. I enjoy our late night chats on the patio, exploring L-town, going on walks, and getting a snow cone like everyday! You are such an inspiration to me, and you're soooo nice. I hope we can remain best friends as the years pass. It sure is going to suck without you as my roommate during the school year.. You are the coolest person ever and everyone loves ya! I hope you had an amazing day, you're the best!
Also... I wanted to mention this.. The night before Stephanie's birthday all of the guys and us decided we wanted to do something extreme. We've heard about Haunted houses and things like that all over Utah, so we thought it would be WAY EXTREME to go to the Haunted Nunnery just up the canyon. Legend has it, that at the nunnery there were little kids who were killed in the pool that's there. or somewhere around there.. Anyway, pretty haunted. Upon arriving at the nunnery, (You have to walk a ways to even get near it. its basically in the middle of nowhere) I started to feel super sick. Like, a feeling I get when I've done something wrong, or something bad has happened.. only times that by like 70. I was seriously going to throw up if I went any further. Maybe it was the Wendy's BACONATOR BURGER that I had a few hours before.. I don't know?? (P.S. I will never eat that heart-attack-in-a-sack again!) But anyway, yeah. So sick. Everyone else was like, come on! We came here, and we're going to see it! It was a good thing Stephanie was on the same page as I was, because she felt like she was going to hurl as well. I was so glad that Steph didn't want to go too, cause there was NO WAY I was going to go back alone, but there was no way I would have gone any further. So Steph and I go back to the car while the others go a little further. When we saw them come back to the car, we asked how it was. They said they didn't even dare go too much further either. We just all felt sick about it. So who knows what would have happened had we gone all the way? I just know that I had a feeling that I needed to stay away from that, and I did. I don't need to know what would have happened. Seriously I've never felt that sick about anything! It was crazy. Weird thing too, Stephanie went to this WAY haunted house where she saw ghosts, and there are pictures of it too, and the organ was playing while she was in the house. But she said when she went inside the house she felt sick, but not to the point of throwing up. She said this was the worst feeling she's ever felt! Ahhhhhhhhh. Anyway, just thought I'd share that with ya.
One last thing.. about the job...
...
....
....
I didn't get it. :(
Sad day. Oh well, I hate being annoying anyway. Buckle employees buggg. But they've gotta do what they've gotta do. Kudos to them.


3 comments:
Looks like you are having fun with your new roomies. They will seriously be your best friends. The only friends that I keep in touch with now are old roommates. Anyways, scary haunted house story. That stuff creeps me out beyond belief! Glad you didn't go further, although I would have loved to hear that story! Hooray for not getting the Buckle job, there are way better jobs out there for ya! :)
"Hi! Welcome to the Buckle! Let me help you pick out clothes! This will look sooo cute on you! Oh look at this one! This would also look so cute on you!"
Yeah, you didn't want to work at the Buckle anyway ;) You will definately find something better :) Glad you are living it up in L-town (is that what you young kids are calling Logan now?) Your roommates seem really cool! That's always nice to have awesome roomies! They will be some of your best friends through life! And yeah, I would have peed my pants if I went to some haunted thingie-majigger. That stuff creeps me out!
aww MA! this makes me miss you. you are so fun and SOO tender. but im glad you're having a good time in logan. loves you!
Post a Comment