8.22.2009

Pictures!

I got the uploading tool to work! Here are some pictures to go along with my previous post.


The whole group at the Cutler Dam. We were puuumped!


Haha, the creepiest picture of me hands down. Probably
Eric sitting on my lap has a lot to do with that..


Kelli, Me, and Lauren. These girls are amazing. :)


Kelli and I at Bear Lake, loving life.


Kelli and I at the Iron & Wine concert!


Kelli and Alex
Drew and Me
Shopping at the Gateway! (These last pictures were taken
during my Salt Lake trip, two posts ago.)
Being our awkward selves.


Kelli takin a bite.
My favorite picture with my favorite girls. :)
I disobey.. frequently. haha
Handstands for the Homeless!
Baby got back!!
*Thanks to Kelli for supplying all of these photos, cause my camera sucks!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Cute pics! Your girlfriends are really cute girls. Those were some of my most favorite memories, me and my roomies! Enjoy this time and live it up sista!

Miss Meliss said...

im kindof obsessed with your life.