9.24.2009

Rekindling my Infatuation

Yes.. Two posts in one day. I have a lot to say, and this is definitely blog-worthy.

One more week till:
- I have something to look forward to at least twice a week.
-my infatuation with a certain someone will start to rekindle again.. :)
-I will be hanging out at my grandparents' house all the time. (hope they don't mind.. )
-I can lose my voice frequently
-I can cheer on my favorite team
-My life is back, basically
-I get anxious every time I take little trips to Salt Lake City
-THE UTAH JAZZ BEGIN THEIR 09-10 SEASON. :))

*Can't wait to see this hunk tearin' it up on the courts again! I could watch him throw 3's all day long..

2 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Not the hottest guy on my list...but definitely the hottest guy on the Jazz! GO JAZZ!

Leah said...

I've never quite understood ya'lls obsession with him but whatev! I will however cheer for the Jazz too!