-Last night was the "End of the Year Bash" at Utah State. kinda weird cause we're in school till the first week of May, but I'll take it. There were a whole bunch of events during the day that I could have participated in, but I was studying for my Nutrition test instead. But we all went to the dance that night, and it was pretty fantastic. I love college dances, they bag all the slow songs which eliminates all of the awkward moments where you're waiting for the guy to ask you to dance, and never does- or the debate on whether or not you should ask the guy cause they never ask you. It's the perfect solution to both of those situations. Although, the institute dances still play the slow songs because apparently you can't find your eternal companion when you're 'fast dancing.'
-My brother Layne is departing to Romania on Monday, and while he's in the airport he said he was going to call me! I'm so excited to talk to him instead of writing letters, you have no idea! It's weird when you go from texting or talking everyday to letters not so often. So to hear his voice will be awesome! Seriously he's going to be the best missionary ever.
-Yes, I read the rockstar diaries. She recently posted a giveaway, and I had to comment to enter the drawing, because it was the cutest headband I've ever seen! Emily just made a whole bunch of headbands, and I'm addicted to them! Seriously, my outfits aren't complete without one. If only I was just a little domestic and kneww how to sew..

-I've made a little headway with dance instructor. I go to talk to him at the end of class to discuss absences and whatnot. If you miss more than 3 class periods you have to write a paper on a dance movie, like Step Up or something. Not too hard, but who wants to write a paper for a dance class? He told me I missed 4 class periods, and before hand I thought, "Wouldn't it be awesome if just making him cinnamon rolls would count as making up my absences?" I proposed my plan to him, and he was all over that idea. So now I owe him 3 large cinnamon rolls. Homemade, not the ones you buy in the tube at the grocery store, because there's a huge difference apparently. I lingered longer than usual last class period and stayed to talk to him and a couple of others that had stayed with me. We've made it a point to hang out, and I'm pretty sure it's happening next week. He just needs to ask me out already! Side note: his facial hair is freaking attractive and manly.
-and if you need a good laugh, allow me to introduce to you my favorite commercials ever. Here are the ones for the Motorola Back flip:
Also, the Old Spice commercials are hilarious as well.
& if you didn't laugh, you might have problems. :)
3 comments:
Laurel this is not Lachelle, this is her manly husband who is at work right now being entertained by your blog. I told you I read your blog when it was slow at work. I wish you the best of luck with your dance instructor. All I ask is that you remember who you are and who you represent. Return with honor and I will catch you on the flip side.
I wonder if Mark reads our blog when he's bored too?! And I must admit that I didn't laugh at those commercials cuz I didn't click on them... sorry, I only have so much computer time that my kids allow me :)
Glad you are making some progress on the dance instructor. I would love to see a pic maybe?! Maybe you could sneak one on your camera phone?! And what is the rockstar diaries? And I WANT that headband. It's so freaking cute!!
Yay, can't wait to see if Layne calls me tomorrow!!!
Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice, and not a lady. I'm on a horse.
That one gave me a chuckle. Those flip phone commercials I'm still trying to figure out. Although, I did laugh a little at the "Dune buggying was awesome. Facebook confirms."
And wow, Mark commented!
And hey yo for dance instructor! Hey yo! (That's my Andy voice.) You'll have to keep us updated on that!! Please post pics. Need to see him and see if he is acceptable for my little sis to date.
Post a Comment