

Whoever thought that putting carpet in the bathroom area, (where girls comb their hair) was a good idea- should be slapped. Do you realize how much hair the carpet accumulates? Gross.

Our black couch covers ripped.. bummer.

I'll have you know I was on my hands and knees scrubbing that floor!! The counters don't look that clean, but really they are! There was also two sinks full of dishes that I cleaned.. minus some pots and pans because I didn't feel like scrubbing the crap out of them when I wasn't the one to dirty them :)

And a final picture of my new hair. I got it colored a little bit ago. It sucks that my natural color is blondish; because when my roots come in, it appears as if I'm going gray or my hair line is receding. And it looks GREAT! ...
Now I can sleep in peace knowing that I'll wake up to a clean apartment. :)
5 comments:
You're such a good person laurel. (: Doesn't it feel great to have a clean apt! I wish ours was ever like that. (:
LOOKIN GOOD LA-RELL!!!!
Too bad when you live with roommates it NEVER stays clean long. Looks great though Laurel!! Wish it only took me 4 hours to deep clean my house ;) Your roomates better be appreciative. If not I will kick their trash! And that green carpet totally reminds me of JD and I's very first apartment. Not a huge fan of it!!
PS... I remember doing the dishes back with my old roomates and we didn't have a dishwasher so I had to do them by hand. And guess what??? NONE of them were mine! Yes, I lived with SLOBS!
Oh Yeah, and I LOVE the hair! So cute! Can't wait to see ya soon!
Excuse me Leah, I hope you're not referring to me as "the slob." Cuz I wasn't! Boo ya!
Very cute hair sis! Love it! I recently dyed mine too....although, it's not as cute as yours.
And hooray for clean apartments. Boo for messy roommates!
Diggin the couches, by the way. Pretty sure its the same couch we had in Price. Needless to say, when we moved, we just left our couch there! HA!
Post a Comment