I saw this chick on campus who had super short pants on, and I thought to myself.. "Man I'm sure glad I'll never have to worry about my pants being too short." And then I thought of Steve Urkel.
Maybe she wears short pants on purpose! But yes, definitely an advantage for you!! I remember in elementary school I was such a stick and had the LONGEST legs. My pants were always a little too short. So sad :(
I am really happy that you've commented on like, every single thing I've written in the past month. I feel like dedicating 'True Friend" by Hannah Montana to you via Z103 right now. It seems appropriate given that that's the kind of stuff we were up to about 9 years ago.
Miss you! and i miss us 9 years ago, riding bikes into the tree grove, reading tampon directions and playing THe Sims. WOW. hahaha
4 comments:
ha ha ha. I love this post!
Maybe she wears short pants on purpose! But yes, definitely an advantage for you!! I remember in elementary school I was such a stick and had the LONGEST legs. My pants were always a little too short. So sad :(
(pig noise, pig noise; "Did I do thaaat?")
Ha ha! Classic! Good thing my height is in my torso!
I am really happy that you've commented on like, every single thing I've written in the past month. I feel like dedicating 'True Friend" by Hannah Montana to you via Z103 right now. It seems appropriate given that that's the kind of stuff we were up to about 9 years ago.
Miss you! and i miss us 9 years ago, riding bikes into the tree grove, reading tampon directions and playing THe Sims. WOW. hahaha
Post a Comment