A thousand apologies for the lack of posts.
Being a nanny is a tough stuff; when I have free time, I usually don't spend it blogging. I'd rather re-watch recordings of American Idol, listening to Lee sing his version of Hallelujah. [Avery and I kept rewinding his performance, and watched it at least 30 times.. and still love it.] Or I sleep.
I need a hobby.
5 comments:
I LOVE CROCHETING.
Pick it up!
Your hobby is babysitting! Ha ha! Just kidding. But seriously, you should make some zipper flowers. I'll teach ya ;) And I do "beLEEve", that he was "de-wise" choice to win Idol! Oh, I'm awesome.
Man, I miss you laurel. Ha ha. Okay hobbies- read, fishing, friendship bracelets, letter writing?--> If you write me a letter, I'll write you one back and we can be pen pals (:. What do you think???!
P.s. you could also watch youtube videos to learn weird things- like dancing, how to cook brussel sprouts, changing a tire.. you know.. ha.
I think you and me should make flower bows together! But reading is a good hobby and you can do that while watching kids... kindof!
Post a Comment