Since my social life went down the crapper, you'll have to endure posts all about my nieces and nephews. Which should be totally fine, because they are so fetchin' cute! Not to mention hilarious! But as for the whole social/dating scene.. probably won't see a lot of that for a while. Anyway, enjoy some cute pics of my niece and nephew!
Sweet little boy.
Classic Avery
-I don't have any pics with Jace, I wonder if he'll let me do a photoshoot with him?
-and I was bored with my hair and decided to cut some bangs. Looks a little rough, but it's okay because I'll see my sister soon and she'll fix em up for me! Right, Chelle?!





3 comments:
Ugh....don't know if I can fix those bangs! Ha ha! Just kiddin! They look fine to me, by the way.
And what are you talking about, no social life? I know Avery can hold some pretty interesting conversations!!
It's all good though, cuz hanging out with them is better than dating lame boys anyway!
Those pictures are so so tender! Ahh i miss you ma!
That's right, my kids are WAY more fun than lamo boys!! Haha, I really do feel bad though that you have no social life at the moment. Maybe when we get to OK you will be able to meet some cool peeps to hang with! You might have to go to singles ward for that though, yikes! And how come I didn't notice the bangs?? I thought something looked different yesterday but couldn't quite put my finger on it. They look really good!! You might have to cut me some ;)
LOVE those pics of Aves! How in the world does she pull those faces?! Classic!
Post a Comment