Apparently everyone and their dog are obsessed with Glee. I never watched it until yesterday, when I saw the first episode of the season on Hulu. And today I watched the episode that aired last night. And I've come to conclusion, that the only reason people keep watching it is because Finn's a total babe.
Or maybe that's just why I kept watching it..who's with me!
4 comments:
Dang girl, he IS hot!! Maybe I'll start watching too! But how did you like the Office... it was great wasn't it?! Laughed my butt off when Michael started spanking his nephew!! Soooooo funny.
Agreed. Whole heartedly.
i was never one to watch it until i took a break of studying and watched last night's episode at the computer lab...i am not hooked. ha.
xoxo, jamie
Mark and I love it! The dumb blonde cheerleader cracks us up! And we concluded that people like it, is because they sing songs...which MTV and VH1 don't do anymore!
Oh...and are you serious about Finn? He's alright, but PUCK is where it's at!! He's the hot one! Yay for eye candy!
Post a Comment