So, obviously I haven't been doing the 30 day challenge.. but with good reason. Since Thursday morning at 6am I have been babysitting my four wild nieces and nephews. I've barely had time to breathe (a bit of an exaggeration). But seriously, I have no idea how my sister does it. She's always involved in church things, helps out with catering, house is always clean, dishes always done, has a home cooked meal every night, her house is always in order, she does yard work, goes to the gym every day. How she does all of that, along with keeping up with her WILD kids, is beyond me. Probably helps that she doesn't have a blog or facebook to take up her time. Props to her. And all you other mothers out there, including my own. How my mom raised NINE kids while my dad was on the road all the time is definitely beyond me.
I've made it half way though, doing pretty good. Maybe my sister will share with me her secret when she returns on Saturday. Motherhood is tough stuff, man.
FYI: I finished my mission papers, and will be receiving a pretty exciting letter in the mail in about two weeks. I'm super stoked, I won't lie. And I'm betting I'll go to Kirtland, Ohio.
5 comments:
I'm so stoked for your mission!!!!!! AHHH. I felt like doing the thirty day thing..but I knew I would fail. Props to you for trying:D
Haha. Yeah, I joined right in with you on the 30 day blog challenge & it has been pretty hard posting every day! It sounds like you've been having a fun time! Haha.
Congrats on getting your mission papers sent in. I can't wait to hear where you are going.
:]
Yup, motherhood ain't easy! Camden is a mild child...but I still don't know how people have more than one! (Especially if they're as wild as Lana's kiddos!)
That's exciting about your mish! I totally think Nauvoo. Of course, I would like Salt Lake for ya too ;)
YOU MOVED OUT OF HERE WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME? TFFWWW. I'm expecting a phone call announcement when you find out where you're going! SO EXCITING!
30 day blogging...fail.
Post a Comment