the truth is..
I suck at blogging. Didn't once post for the month of December, and it was the best month I've ever had.
I'm so glad my brother is home from his mission. Even though he misses the mish like crazy, it's so good to have my best friend back again.
I have a hard time finding motivation at work. I do the same thing all day, every day. I need a change.
I wish I were still in Idaho right now.
I want every weekend to be like last weekend.
I kind of/sort of, already miss him.
I should be cleaning right now.
I don't know what I'm doing with my life, where I'm going, or what I want to do.
I don't need to figure it out right now. It will all work out how it's supposed to, when it's supposed to.
the truth is.. I think this will be my best year, yet.
2 comments:
Well I know what you should do.... (even though it's farther from HIM) but I totallyl think you should come soak up some sun with me this May!! C'mon May/June is only two months!!!! We miss our Laurel!
Rude Laurel! You don't want to live with us anymore? Camden will be sad when he goes up to knock on your door, and you don't answer. He will also be sad when he asks, "where's Yayal?" and I have to tell him you are living in Idaho. Sure, I know he punches you when you're home, but that's just cuz he likes ya :)
Post a Comment