


Getting PUMPED.

Action shot of Cait!

Jessica almost in action!

Battle wounds.. :(
Note to self: DON'T go sledding on ice!
So we get there, and walk up the big hill.. there is NO fresh snow, its all compacted and basically ice. When you get going, you can't stop. Hence why their arms are all scraped up! You had to use your body to stop, or just roll off the sled. My butt was so sore I couldn't hardly move. It was terrible. But at least we had fun getting all dressed for the occasion.
Also, we made sweet tie-dye shirts the next day. Mine didn't turn out so awesome, but practice makes perfect right? We made them to go to a Mardi Gras dance that night. I however had to get home, so I missed out.. :(
I heard it was loads of fun though! Who wouldn't want gross foreign guys rubbing up on you?! What pervs. Guys, groping is not attractive and most likely won't score you a date at the end of the night. Now guys that can dance on the other hand... MMmmMMmmMmm I'd date ya!
3 comments:
Don't you guys ever watch the 'disclaimer' on JACKASS? It says, "Do not attempt these stunts at home." Sledding on ice? Sounds like a JACKASS stunt to me!
I am very impressed with your two whole posts! I can't believe you are moving soon. I am excited for you to get out of IF and experience life a little bit! You will have so much fun... looks like you are already having too much fun. Are you rooming with Cait?
I sure am rooming with her! And all those other girls too, I'm so excited! :)
Post a Comment