When I say 'belated' I really do mean 'BELATED'. I'm 19, alomost 20, graduated over a year ago, and yet; still haven't gotten my Senior Pictures taken.. until just a couple of days ago. I missed out on that opportunity while in High School, but luckily my best friend is a photographer (actually, studying photography.. but she's amazing already.) She was so stoked to take my 'senior pictures' So here are some of my favorites..
Bringin the 60's back.. No big deal.
This picture is probably my favorite, the back
ground is so sweet. It's actually at a mortuary. Oooo.
Mmmm, I know what you're thinking..
and it's okay, you can be jealous of that
couch. It's been sitting on the patio of my
summer apt for probably years now.
This ones for my mom. I don't really like side-profiles of
myself, but my mom does for some reason. So here ya go
Mom! Also, I think the lighting is awesome, Kelli is a pro.
Credit: Kelli Danielle Harris. She's kind of a big deal. and she will shoot my wedding pictures too.. who knows when that will be.. But hopefully I'll get a best friend discount. :)









3 comments:
oh hi ma. remember how this pictures are gorgeous? Cause basically i think i do. they are RADDDDDD
Very cute Laurel! Glad you finally got to do the Senior pic thing. You look beautiful! I like the one at the mortuary,so pretty! And that pic that you said you know what we were thinking... I actually wasn't thinking about the couch at all, I was more thinking how jealous most girls are of your um... cute shirt!
Love the pics little sis!! I graduated 8 years ago and still haven't taken my senior pics...so I guess I should probably get on that. And Leah's comment is so funny, because I was thinking the SAME thing! (How jealous girls will be of your.....cute shirt!) HA HA! You're gorgeous sis!
Post a Comment