
Straight out from the TLC video, No scrubs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av7m_Pgt1S8
kinda..

Ha! Elicia was a Gothic clown, and all my other roommates were animals. I feel so left out, I should be an acrobat or something to complete our circus.

The classic apt. 49 jumping picture. I couldn't get a lot of height due to the tin foil that tear any minute.

My favorite picture. Maile is about to eat the little lambs for dinner. Emily's face is priceless. (she's on the left.)
Despite the Howl being a huge disappointment, getting ready and taking pictures was fun. :)
2 comments:
Diggin the tin foil. You shoudln't have told people you were a robot though....you should have just said you were aluminum foil.
Why was the howl a disappointment? I thought that was always the highlight of USU??!! You look way cute... but not at all like a robot! Haha! You kinda look like you're from the future or something!
Post a Comment